2020 Priorities Survey: Tell us your thoughts!
1) What's the first issue Mark should take up in the Senate?
Improving care for our veterans
Passing bipartisan, common-sense gun safety laws
Making healthcare more affordable
Securing our elections from future foreign interference
Making college more affordable and addressing the student debt crisis
Lowering prescription drug costs
Reforming our economy to focus on American workers, not just shareholders
Addressing climate change to protect the future of our Commonwealth
Strengthening our national defense
2) Did you know Mark has introduced the Foreign Influence Reporting in Elections (FIRE) Act in the Senate? This bill would require presidential campaigns to report any contacts by foreign nationals or governments seeking to interfere in our elections.
Yes, and I’m glad Mark is standing up for our democracy!
No, I wasn’t aware.
3) Mark is committed to defending the Affordable Care Act, so no Virginian with a pre-existing condition will be denied healthcare coverage. Do you support protecting the ACA?
Yes, insurance companies shouldn’t be allowed to deny coverage to people with pre-existing conditions.
No, I think it’s fine if Virginians with pre-existing conditions are denied health insurance.
4) Did you know Mark has multiple Republican opponents who want to replace him in the Senate so they can advance President Trump's agenda?
Yes, I know Mark is facing challenges to his re-election.
No, I didn’t know that.
5) What issues do you think Mark should prioritize on the campaign trail in 2020? (check all that apply):
Improving care for Veterans
Common-sense ways to reduce gun violence
Jobs and the economy
6) Mark has spent his career fighting for Virginians and he needs our help to win next November. Can you donate just $20 to help him continue his good work?
Yes, I can absolutely donate $20.
Yes, but I can donate more than $20! (recommended).
Sorry, I’m not able to chip in today.
Please leave this field blank:
denotes required field