Take Mark's Election Security Survey
1) Mark Warner is fighting to protect our elections from foreign interference. Do you agree that we need to increase our efforts to secure our elections from foreign powers?
Yes, our elections are vulnerable.
No, I don’t think we have anything to worry about.
2) Do you think presidential campaigns should be required to report foreign contacts or offers of assistance to the FBI?
No, it’s perfectly fine for campaigns to accept help from foreign governments.
Yes, we should absolutely require campaigns to report such contacts to law enforcement.
3) Did you know that the day before Robert Mueller testified before Congress, Senator Warner introduced the Foreign Influence Reporting in Elections (FIRE) Act, which would require presidential campaigns to report foreign contacts to the FBI?
Yes, I’d heard that Senator Warner introduced a bill to protect our elections!
No, I didn’t know that.
4) Since Robert Mueller testified that the Russian government is actively trying to interfere in our elections, do you think it made sense for Senate Republicans to block Senator Warner's FIRE Act only a day after Mueller went before Congress?
No, that seems fishy to me.
Yes, I don’t see an issue with Senate Republicans blocking election security bills.
5) Despite Senate Republicans blocking the FIRE Act, Senator Warner will continue trying to secure our elections from foreign interference. Mark is up for reelection in 2020 and needs your support! Can you chip in $5 today to help Mark protect our democratic process?
Yes, I’ll donate $5!
Yes, but I’ll donate more than $5!
No, I cannot donate at this time.
Please leave this field blank:
denotes required field